Söderberg Wines is a small boutique wine making family enterprise. At Söderberg Wines our interest is to make the best Marlborough Pinot Noir that our vineyard and we can produce.
Located in the heart of Marlborough, Blenheim.
- Single Vineyard Wines from New Zealand.
- Meeting / Conference Facilities:
- Wedding Facilities:
- Picnic Facilities:
- Dog Friendly:
- Winery Tours:
- Wine Tasting:
- Art or Architecture:
- Organic / Biodynamic:
- Wine Club:
- Lodging / Bed & Breakfast:
Estate Vineyards / AVA
Our Home Block Single Vineyard Pinot Noir is the only wine in our portfolio that we bottle exclusively under our Söderberg Wines label. For each vintage we source grapes from only our top clones which, depending on the vintage, produce no more than 115-300 cases of our fine wine – and that is all. We uniquely number each bottle – as every bottle is special.
- Bob Campbell's wine review (2010 vintage)
Pure Gold - Air New Zealand Wine Awards (2010 vintage)
1/2 - Michael Cooper wine review (2011 vintage)
- Raymond Chan wine review (2010 vintage)
- Raymond Chan wine review (2011 vintage)
- Michael Cooper (2012 vintage)
- Winestate Magazine (2012 vintage)