Allinda winery focuses on the sense of touch, concentrating on balanced, soft, creamy mouth-feel; complexity and length of flavour. Stunning views, overlooking several vineyards, from rustic cellar door constructed of timber recycled from an 1886 woolstore.
Allinda Winery is situated at the foothills of The Great Dividing Range at the northern-most end of the Yarra Valley.
- Blending Tradition and Technology to Produce Wines of Distinction.
- Meeting / Conference Facilities:
- Wedding Facilities:
- Picnic Facilities:
- Dog Friendly:
- Winery Tours:
- Wine Tasting:
- Art or Architecture:
- Organic / Biodynamic:
- Wine Club:
- Lodging / Bed & Breakfast:
Practices & Techniques
Estate Vineyards / AVA
* Bronze - 2005 Yarra Valley Wine Show
* Bronze - 2005 National Cool Climate Wine Show
* Bronze - 2005 Rutherglen Wine Show
* Highly Recommended - 2006 Winewise Small Vignerons Awards
GOLD MEDAL – 2009 WINEWISE ANNUAL SMALL VIGNERONS AWARDS.