Are you looking for an adventure trip to escape the rat race for a while, reconnect with nature along with spending some quality time with family and finest wine?
Well, what better than exploring the best wineries that also provide the camping facilities to add to the fun. There are several RV parks and campgrounds catering specifically to the ever growing campsite wine tourism culture.
Below is your comprehensive guide to the world’s best wineries with camping facilities:
- Napa Valley Campgrounds in California: It is a must-have trip for not just luxury travelers and wine aficionados but for campers as well. Napa Valley, with two campgrounds located on either end of the valley, is one of the California’s most famous winery which is accessible for tent campers for planning a relaxing wine country getaway.
- Wine Country RV Park in California: The place is located just five miles south of Santa Rosa and is considered to be the urban center in wine country. The place offers the fine wine tastings along with complete set up for the full-service RV hook-ups with water, cable TV, and Wi-Fi to enjoy camping.
- Wild Cherry Resort in Michigan: Wild Cherry Resort is a beautiful place, surrounded by stunning cherry orchards, vineyards and woodlands to provide the visitors a pristine escape from all worldly affairs. The resort offers amazing tent sites for camping, yurt rentals, and RV hookups along with fine wine tasting sessions to indulge you completely.
- Wines Rides in Sussex: The site offers a unique experience to the wine enthusiasts that includes cycling and camping in the Sussex downs by day and tasting wine and sleeping in vineyards by night. The site also allows you to experience beautiful countryside across the High Weald and East Sussex along with enjoying a complimentary wine tasting session.
- Campsite Atlantic Club Montalivet in France: The region is home to some of the most wonderful vineyards and produces amazing wines such as Bordeaux, Pomeral, Médoc, Entre-Deux-Mers, and Sauternes, to name a few. The campsite Atlantic Club Montalivet offers a beautiful wellness center, amazing camping facilities and best of the wines.
- Campsites near Biddenden Vineyard, Kent: Being Kent's oldest commercial vineyard, this campsite offers unlimited fun for anyone willing to know more about the processes, knowledge and the skills involved in producing high-quality wines, ciders, and a variety of grapes such as Ortega, Bacchus, Schonburger, Huxelrebe, and Reichensteiner. The winery is set in a huge area with a variety of grapes producing white, red, and other high quality sparkling wines.
These vineyards with camping facilities provide great escape and amazing wine tasting experiences to the visitors and what better way to celebrate a special occasion in one of these productive vineyards.