Alaska Denali Winery
The Frozen North Denali Winery is an on-site wine-production facility. We have expertise in creating personal, micro-brewed batches of wine that meet the palates of our visitors. Wines can be made for extraordinary events and occasions, such as, a wedding or gathering, or just to add an individual touch to your wine cellar. The wine is chosen by you and your loved ones at a pre-scheduled wine tasting, and once you choose your favorites, we quickly begin the blending process in our production facility. You are more than welcome to take part in this procedure. At the point when your wine is completed, we welcome you once more to bottle, cork, and cap your wine with your family and friends. This part of the process is very involved and is always a good time for everybody.
Located in south central part of the State of Alaska.
- An Alaskan winery providing an on premise wine making experience.
- Meeting / Conference Facilities:
- Wedding Facilities:
- Picnic Facilities:
- Dog Friendly:
- Winery Tours:
- Wine Tasting:
- Art or Architecture:
- Organic / Biodynamic:
- Wine Club:
- Lodging / Bed & Breakfast:
Practices & Techniques
1. The grapes we utilize are grown on vineyards all over world. We only use the best fruit we can get our hands on.
2. The juice is processed and sent to us to make our wines.
3. Oak chips, bentnite and yeast are then added to the juice to begin the wine making process. When you make wine with us, you have the opportunity to partake in this procedure.
4. The yeast begins to age the juice, giving us liquor.
5. (A) – The wine then gets balanced out to stop the fermentation process and settle out any particles in the juice. (B) – In some of the wines, extra juice is added to make the wine taste sweeter.
6. The wine gets clarified to make it clear as it can be.
7. A one micron filter system takes out any remaining sediment left in the container.
8. The completed wine then ages for a couple of weeks before packaging.
9. At the point when your wine is done, you get to come back to bottle, cork, and cap it yourself.
10. Then it's time to ENJOY!